An extremely rare opportunity to work as a senior Salaried GP with additional management opportunities. This is an opportunity for an ambitious salaried GP or ex-Partner who doesn't want the personal risk of partnership.
Salary - £85,000 - £100,000 + indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave (earnings equivalent to a £100 - £110K partnership post)
Location - Bristol
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Purpose-built surgery
- Well-organised inner-city practice
- Mixed patient base
- Large team of permanent GPs, ANP, Pharmacist and nursing team
- Excellent admin team and workflow processes
- Forward-thinking with innovative ways of working
- Clinical Lead GP
- 2 sessions per week - management session
- 80% clinical, 20% non-clinical/management
- Fair workload - circa 11-12 f2f + tel calls
- Working collaboratively with Practice Manager & Lead Nurse
- Very low visiting due to use of ECP
- Excellent financial package - £85,000 - £90,000 base + realistic £5,000 - £10,000 annual bonus
- Indemnity cover paid
- NHS pension
- Opportunity for portfolio career
- 6 weeks' leave
- Allocated study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!