Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy training practice situated east of Blackburn. Work within a strong GP team including Salaried and Partner GPs, who operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is widely encouraged; be confident that here, your ideas are heard. This practice boasts a strong clinical support team including prescribing nurses and pharmacist. This purpose-built medical centre offers a bright and pleasant environment in which to work and all GPs have the option to work to 15-minute appointments. A future partnership is also available for the right candidate.
- £9,000 - £10,000 per session (depending on experience and expertise)
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and maximum QOF scorers
- 6 sessions (Wed, Thu and Fri - non-negotiable), poss offer up to 8
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Low home visits
- A well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- BMA Contract
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Study leave approved as and when appropriate
- Career progression; partnership available
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!