A fantastic opportunity for a salaried GP to join an outstanding and highly regarded training practice in Kings Lynn. What separates this practice from others in the area is the real team ethos throughout the practice as well as continuing development opportunities and support; this can offer any prospective GP genuine work life balance and an interesting and stimulating working environment.
Salary - £10,000 per session, dependent on experience + Indemnity Paid + BMA Model Contract + 7 Weeks Leave
Location - Kings Lynn
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session dependent on experience
- 15 MINUTE APPOINTMENTS
- Indemnity Paid
- Excellent location
- Well established team with great retention
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Possibility of a very high earning Partnership.
- 4-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration.
- Low consultation and workloads for the area
- Minimal, often no, home visiting
- Specialist interests encouraged
The surgery -
- One of the best practices in the locality
- Heavily involved in training
- Stable team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!