A rare opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a supportive practice with 15 minute consultations and a reduced workload of 11 face-to-face appointments per session. The practice trains GP Registrars annually and you'd be part of a team of permanent GPs and a wider multi-disciplinary team.
The practice is approved to support Tier 2 Visas for GPs requiring sponsorship and lead time to an accepted Visa is a just a few weeks (Home Office dependent).
Salary - £76,000 - £86,000 + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Swindon
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
- Superb purpose-built surgery
- Working alongside permanent GPs and strong nursing team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Prescribing Pharmacist and HCAs
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- Working alongside an excellent team of GPs
- Passionate about what they do
- High-performing QOF
Your role -
- Part-time and full-time considered (4 - 8 sessions)
- Huge amount of flexibility and portfolio career encouraged
- Salaried GP role
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- Salary - £76,000 - £86,000
- Annual salary increase
- Indemnity fees paid
- 27 - 33 days leave
- Study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!