Salaried GP – (6 – 8 Sessions available) - Competitive Renumeration Package
Are you a GP looking for a salaried role in an innovative, well-established and supportive practice? Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career at a practice with a focus on providing high quality patient care and reducing GP workload?
The practice based in TELFORD has a unified team of GPs supported by a alongside a highly qualified nurses and a dedicated practice manager.
Route to partnership is available for GP looking
*Competitive Renumeration Package*
- 15,600 list size
- 4 GP partners
- 3 Salaried Gps,1 Locum GP
- 3 Practice Nurses, 1 HCA
- Practice Manager on site
- EMIS Web
- Strong administration team with workflow optimisation
- A supportive environment for newly qualified and established GPs alike
- Flexible working days to fit your lifestyle
- 14-16 appointments in the morning
- 14 – 16 appointments in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Very low home visits
- No extended hours/weekends
- 6-8 sessions available (days are flexible)
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Competitive salary
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
- Supportive Practice
- Route to partnership available (for those interested)
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic practice as a Salaried GP, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and a friendly team, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, simply click “Apply” or send your CV to info@medmatch .co .uk. Alternatively, call Yasmin on 0203 006 5865 to find out more about this fantastic opportunity