This is an excellent Training practice in the Durham area, with a great reputation for exceptional patient services, delivering great patient care and offering a wide range of services including secondary services which have been co-located to site.
This Training practice is ambitious, despite already excelling, it wants to be even better. The team are a friendly, happy, harmonious group with a large MDT presence. GPs are encouraged to operate at the top of their licenses and equally mentored and developed according to their own personal aspirations. Several GPs are already GPwSI and this is openly encouraged.
Low patient numbers, excellent use of technology and a good work life balance, great access routes also.
Salary - £85,500 - £90,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
Location - circa Durham
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £85,500 - £90,000
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave (pro- rata)
- 1 week study leave (pro-rata)
- NHS pension
Your role -
- Salaried GP joining a thriving team
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Excellent workload
- Standard routine sessions of 15 appointments per session
- Rare home visits
- No extended hours
- Dedicated mentor
- Portfolio GP opportunities available
- Access to secondary care service soften not often seen in most practices.
The surgery -
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building- lovely rooms
- Training practice
- Very experienced, settled, cohesive and forward thinking team
- Superb multidisciplinary team- includes ANPs , Pharmacists and Paramedics, Specialist nurses and other areas
- Rich, diverse patient demographics ensuring you don't see the 'same old, same old' but actually get to enrich your skills and experience
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!