If you are looking to work in a stunning practice with a superb clinical team around you, what to be valued, meet with your colleagues for a coffee everyday and have a work life balance, then don't look any further. This outstanding surgery; with skilled colleagues and a first-rate practice manager at the helm are looking for a salaried GP or GP Partner. They offer the best of all words, work/life balance, whilst being patient centred and striving for clinical excellence. This high earning dispensing practice will soon become a training practice!
- Circa £11,000 per session + MDU + NHS Pension + BMA contract
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Working towards becoming a Training Practice
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Low call-out rates
- 4 - 6 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- Low number of appointments per session;
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Flexibility; the chance to do hours that fit around outside commitments
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- BMA model contract
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1 week study leave
Career progression; partnership opportunities in the future
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!