An amazing opportunity for an ambitious GP to join one of the most exciting surgeries in the locality as a salaried GP. With no duty day, no OOH or weekend and rare if any home visits this is a role where GPs can genuinely focus on providing the best possible patient care. You will enjoy access to great technology including the Ardens system for Emis and SystemOne. Voted by CCG as best practice in region for effective prescription management. A very exciting practice and a great team. Funding to become a GP trainer or GPwSI.
Salary - up to £10,500 (negotiable) per session per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Hessle
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Salaried GP with a view to GP Partnership available
- Become a GP Trainer; funding available to undertake a Diploma and become a GPwSI
- Low patient numbers - below average
- No on call
- No OOH or weekends
- Enjoy being at the cutting edge of research and part of a team which is focused on patient -centric care, measurable outcomes and improvements
- Enjoy taking a holistic approach to patient care with a focus on prevention and education
- Work with a lovely patient group
- Be mentored by one of the best GP Partners and educators in the Region
The benefits -
- £90,000- £94,5000
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- Paid indemnity
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Very forward thinking, ambitious, practice looking to become the best in the region
- Specialists interests actively encouraged and developed and funding provided
- Highly skilled clinical team
- Very committed, passionate, friendly, warm team
- Traditional family feel practice in a lovely setting
- Gera technology including Ardens; praised by the CQC for being best practice in region for effective prescription management
- Very high-QOF achieving
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!