Ad-Hoc Locum Sessions available at a GP Practice in Surrey - 4 months initially Pay negotiable depending on experience
A fantastic Locum opportunity has arisen for you to work as a GP within a modern practice alongside a very supportive and friendly practice team. Location
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Varied days and requirements available on an ad-hoc basis
- 2 1/2 hours sessions, 12 face to face appointments
- No triage
- 1-2 home visits preferred
- Accredited GP Training Practice
- emis Web system
- Patient list size of over 10,000
Locum Work Offers You
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS performers list
Why Prospect Health?
- The Flexibility to control your career
- Variety of environment's and experience's
What Happens Next?
- Support with admin
- Hassle free process
- Ease of booking and contact
- Fast, reliable service
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Locum Division on 01423 608195
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs