DPA Exemption Available in Cairns! Minimum Income Guarantee, Accommodation Assistance and Use of a Car
Prospect Health are working with a respected Cairns based practice offering a rare DPA exemption to doctors of all levels of experience.
The practice is located in an area of high growth, not too far from Cairns CBD. Typically, working hours range from 35 - 40 hours per week with minimal admin to worry about and little to no out of hours work expected of you. Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- DPA (19ab) exemption available!
- 65% - 70% billings
- Minimum income guarantee available
- Assistance with accommodation and use of a car for an initial settling in period
- Appointment only (No walk-ins)
- Looking for GPs willing to commit full-time
- Little to no out of hours work required
- 20 minutes from Cairns CBD
Candidates must have or be close to achieving one of the following qualifications:
What Happens Next?
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- FRACGP (Australia)
- FRNZCGP (New Zealand)
- CCFP (Canada)
- MICGP (Ireland)
- Fellowship with College of Family Physicians (Singapore)
- Bevis om kompetens som allmänpraktiserande läkare (Europaläkare) (certificate of specific training for general practice) (Sweden)
- Certificaat van inschrijving in een specialistenregister van huisartsen (Certificate of registration in a specialist register for general practitioners) (Netherlands)
- Título de Especialista en medicina familiar y comunitaria (specialist certificate in family and community medicine) (Spain)
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
To start your Australian adventure please contact Prospect Health on +441423 850432
or click the apply button to discuss opportunities in full confidence.Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 8.00pm and Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs