Part Time / Full Time Salaried GP, £9,000 - £11,000 per Session (dependent on experience) Lowestoft.
We are offering a fantastic Salaried opportunity for an experienced GP to join an innovative, well-organised and friendly practice based in Lowestoft. The practice is offering a very well-managed workload with reduced admin workload offering an exceptional and competitive salary package + benefits!
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work!
- £9,000 - £11,000 per Session (dependent on experience)
- 4-8 sessions per week (days & hours are flexible!)
- Annual Leave/Study Leave
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution!
Set-up of the practice:
- Friendly and supportive admin/reception team in place to reduce GP’s admin workload
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- Great work/life balance and friendly working environment
- Paper-light practice
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Further career progression roles available!
- Frequent clinical meetings
- SystmOne clinical systems
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Jess via email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065 865 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!