Salaried GP 4-6 sessions, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, salary circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE with indemnity cover in addition to salary
An exciting new opening is now available to practice as a GP in a long-established surgery offering great stability and patient continuity. The surgery can offer you the chance to be part of a friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs and to work alongside a great clinical care team comprising of Nurses (inc. ANP) and Health Care Assistants. The practice also has a clearly organised and well-structured patient process in place to ensure manageable work and high-quality patient outcomes. You will also work alongside an excellent Practice Manager who guides the team and strong clerical support to minimise GP administrative tasks.
Further information is listed below.Location
Barrow in Furness, CumbriaKey Information
- 4-6 sessions a week available, with flexible working arrangements
- Excellent surgery environment and facilities
- Very light home visit requirement
- Excellent admin coding team to help reduce administrative tasks and allow more time with patients
- Av. 15 patient contacts per session
- Experienced team of Practice Nurses and ANP to assist in the delivery of high-quality patient outcomes
- EMIS Web practice software
- Special interest clinics supported and encouraged
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Salary circa £72,000 -£80,000 FTE depending on experience
- Indemnity cover in addition to salary (via NHS scheme)
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs