6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Leeds (central), West Yorkshire, £80,000 FTE, PMS practice, no duty doctor, daily colleague catch ups
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Leeds that is long-established, invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. Working in this surgery, you will enjoy a very forward-thinking approach that is supported by a well-managed workload and an excellent team ethos. Location
Leeds, West Yorkshire Key Information
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- PMS surgery using Systm One practice software
- Patient population circa 8,000 patients
- Low home visit requirement
- No duty doctor session required
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Excellent clinical support from multi-skilled team of ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants
- Excellent surgery facilities
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills and Qualifications
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at email@example.com or call our General Practice Team on 01423 813454Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs