Read on if you want to work for an innovative, forward-thinking and award-winning CQC Outstanding practice. The surgery has a superb team of permanent GPs and gears everything towards ultra-efficiency, limiting GP admin and workload.
Salary - circa £9,500 rising to £10,000 after probation + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - Worthing
The surgery -
- Clinically outstanding
- Innovative GP Training practice
- Well-organised and well-led practice
- Stable and forward-thinking practice
- Excellent team of permanent GPs
- Innovative ways of managing workload
- Award-winning surgery with influential and respected leadership
Your role -
- Highly manageable workload which allows 1.5 hours of your own time between morning and afternoon surgery
- 14 minute appointments
- 6 - 8 sessions available
- Support of Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Mental Health Nurse
- Using Emis Web clinical system
The benefits -
- Indemnity paid
- Keen to support clinical progression
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!