Salaried GP with View to Partnership - Near Cardiff (£72,000 per annum)Summary
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a modern, forward thinking surgery. The practice have worked closely with the local CCG to offer a range of enhanced services to patients, building a large and experienced multi-disciplinary team to meet the challenges of General Practice for years to come. You would be based in a purpose built high quality environment with a close knit team of clinicians, who meet daily to share best practice and offer support. The set-up of the practice means GP workload is well managed and paper light, and home visits have been kept to a minimum thanks to Advanced Nurse Practitioner support. You would have the option of moving towards Partnership, if desired, as well as having the time and space to pursue specific clinical interest areas.Location
Easily commutable from Cardiff, Newport and Pontypridd, with on-site parking Key Information
- Highly efficient, paper-light surgery with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working.
What Happens Next
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
If you would like to find out more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01423 850 425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.