Clinical Lead, Slough – Earn Up to £125,000 per annum + NHS Pension+ Indemnity
A Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Salaried GP interested in splitting their role between part clinical and part managerial has become available in a successful and small group based in Slough.
The hirer is forward thinking and high-achieving and require a Senior Clinician able to balance high clinical standards with key leadership responsibilities within their growing organisation.
• *Option to work Self-Employed – up to £12,500/session inclusive*
• Salary: £11,000 per session plus NHS Pension
• Genuinely innovative and growing Organisation with which to take your career to the next level
• Flexible working hours for the right candidate
• As a Clinical Lead GP, the role will include both patient and non-patient activities. You will adhere to the professional standards of the GMC and you will lead on all areas of the practise alongside a team where you can delegate responsibilities.
• The clinical lead post will ideally be for 8 to 10 sessions (part of the week split clinical and managerial)
• The duties and responsibilities that the managerial aspect of the role will entail will be revealed during the initial meeting with their senior team.
• Excellent opportunity for an experienced and management minded GP who is looking to build a rewarding and progressive portfolio career
• Due to the senior and somewhat confidential level of this post further information can only be revelled by arranging a meeting with the organisation's senior management team.
Essential and Preferred Criteria:
• Experience managing and reporting QoF is essential, preferably for multiple sites
• Partner/Lead level experience strongly preferred
• Solid understanding of the PCN model
• Leadership experience
To be considered please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact William Smith on 0203 892 2787.
When sending over your CV please also include the widest possible array of your availability to attend a meeting / interview.