Salaried GP job in a Dispensing Practice, Thorsethorpe area, Lincolnshire £46,000-£103,500 per annum
A forward thinking practice with an excellent reputation is seeking a salaried GP in the Thorsethorpe area. They strive to provide comprehensive service of high standard family medicine. The traditional values of being a family doctor are retained against a background of a modern progressive medical practice.
Offering between 4 and 9 sessions per week along with a view to partnership if desired. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP or GP Partner alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you. Location
Thorsethorpe, Lincolnshire Key Information
- Dispensing practice meaning they are a high earning practice
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per day)
Key Skills and Qualifications
- From £11000 - £11500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply
' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs