We are very excited to offer ***new and exclusive*** opportunities to qualified GPs. We are immediately recruiting for several salaried GP and Locum GP positions across the North! In particular we have vacancies across some prisons, with an exciting position for a role as a Service Development GP.
Our client has two roles that we are recruiting for. One as a prison locum GP and another as a Service Development lead. They do have some absolute and essential criteria that you MUST meet in order to apply for this job:
- Most importantly, you must have solid experience of working in secure establishments with good substance misuse experience.
- For the Service Lead role, this will suit GPs who are looking for an exciting role where you can influence and direct how services are run.
- You must have a personable and professional manner, along with an eye on implementing positive changes.
- Our client is looking for an experienced GP with more than 5 years experience of working in either prisons or forensics.
- We have a few positions to offer, prison locums along with an exciting role as a Service Development lead.
- Experience of working in psychiatry and substance misuse is an advantage.
- Our client is offering full induction, support and training.
- You will join their team of highly experienced staff.
I must stress that again, it is essential that you have the relevant secure experience. For suitable GPs with the required experience, we can offer you an immediate interview with a start date within one week! For more information please contact Nikki on 0203 540 8100 or email across a comprehensive CV to email@example.com.