A fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established small-to-medium sized surgery in Banbury. The practice is decidedly patient focused and there is a real emphasis on patient care and continuity rather than churning through patient lists. This translates into lower than average consultation numbers and excellent job satisfaction. The surgery is a teaching practice and will actively encourage partnership progression or development of special interest.
Location - Banbury
Your role -
- GP Partner or Salaried GP
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Streamlined administration and excellent admin team
- Manageable and dynamic workload, among the best in the locality
The benefits -
- Good earning partnership potential
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session salaried
- Excellent location
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Onsite parking
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!