We're recruiting a Salaried GP, for a very well-regarded GP practice in South Sheffield. You will be the final piece of the jigsaw in this otherwise extremely well-staffed practice. You will NEVER see more than 22 patients per day with next to no home visits and 15-minute appointments possible. Flexible work patterns.
Tier 2 sponsor.
- Circa £9, 000 per session- negotiable
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA model contract
- Tightly knit practice
- Investors in People accreditation for 21 years
- Very sociable - park runs, salsa nights, circus workshops, teambuilding
- Innovative and forward thinking -play a very influential part in the CCG, PCN, LMC and with Primary Care Sheffield
- Offer a lot of unique services in the community - e.g. virtual ward rounds for vulnerable patients
- Outstanding CQC- for patient care
- Next to no paperwork - protected admin slots
- Excellent staff retention
- Fabulous allied health team - ANPs, Physician Associates , pharmacists , ACPs, ECPs, Practice Nurses, Secretary support
- Very friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Up to 15-minute appointments!
- Minimal administrative duties
- Only see a max of 22 patients per day
- Next to no home visits!
- Easy half day duty doctor provision
- Opportunity to have a say on how the practice runs
- Support from a great group of highly talented colleagues
- Become a clinical lead, managerial lead, GP Trainer GPw SI and Partner
- Represent the practice at the LMC, CCG, PCN
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' annual/study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career progression
- No chance of burnout
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!