A rare opportunity to join a surgery in central Banbury who have been absolutely key in innovating and driving care forward in the area. The surgery is CQC GOOD, ruthlessly efficient in managing paperwork and offers excellent team dyamnics and lower than average consultation numbers per-day.
Salary - £80,000 - £88,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Banbury
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £80,000 - £88,000
- £9,500 - £11,000
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
Your role -
- Salaried GP, joining a thriving team
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable and well thought-out workload
The surgery -
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training practice
- ST3, F2 and Medical Students
- Research practice
- Superb multidisciplinary team
- This includes ANPs Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Successful Work-flow optimisation
- Diverse patient demographic
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!