GP jobs in Adelaide with big salaries and financial incentives
Are you a GP? Have you thought about making a change to your working life? For those wanting to follow the ever growing number of people seeking a different and exciting way of living, Adelaide can offer all this and more.
Refined, stylish and cultured are just a few words you could use to describe Adelaide. One of the quieter cities that offers a more relaxing pace of life, it is truly one of the often overlooked gems of Australia.
The majority of medical centre's we are working with are well established with excellent facilities. The vacancies in Adelaide offer a unique experience for GPs to work around a number of different medical centres in the city whilst still maintaining an extremely lucrative level of remuneration.
Typically, working hours range from 35 - 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending on location and benefits. Key Benefits:
- Outstanding salaries based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £250K
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE
one of the following:
What Happens Next?
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please ring us on 01423 813451 if you're in the UK or 02 9098 4356 if you're in Australia
. Alternatively, submit your CV using the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch with you.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs