GP jobs in New South Wales with large salaries, relocation assistance and medical registration step by step guidance
Looking to join the growing list of people changing their life for the better? Whether you are exploring the spectacular Blue Mountains, taking in the history of Newcastle, Australia's 2nd oldest city, or basking in the laid back atmosphere of the Central Coast and Wollongong; New South Wales has a diverse range of highlights that make it an ideal place to live and work in.
The majority of medical centre's we are working with are located within Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWS). This means you can stay and settle in the same area which affords you security and an opportunity for you to build up your patient base quickly.
Typically, working hours range from 35 - 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending on location and benefits. Key Benefits:
- Outstanding salaries based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £250K
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE
one of the following:
What Happens Next?
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please ring us on 01423 813451 if you're in the UK or 02 9098 4356 if you're in Australia
. Alternatively, submit your CV using the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch with you.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs