4-8 session Salaried GP, Basingstoke Area, Up to £84,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Basingstoke area seeking to bring in a Salaried GP, there are also options to join as a GP Partner or with a view to Partnership. They are very flexible in terms of working arrangements and can even consider term time only working. There would be support on offer for development of interest areas. The Partners and management team are innovative and forward thinking and always open to new working methods to improve workload for their staff. The surgery has excellent staff retention with a settled and friendly team, leading to a supportive working environment. The surgery is high achieving and well established locally, they have high QOF scores and a Good CQC report. There is a well-managed work load on offer and the GP's are supported by excellent clinical and clerical teams.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit. Location
Basingstoke Area Key Information
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Well-equipped and pleasant practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 25,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Training practice with ST2 and ST3 in situ
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams
- Circa 16 face to face consults per session plus a couple of calls
- 1-2 visits per day
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Key skills and qualifications
- Salary of up to £84,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call on our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs