Work as a salaried GP with a view to a partnership in a friendly teaching practice. Reasonable patient numbers and low home visits.
This friendly teaching practice are looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP to join their exceptional team of clinicians. The surgery boasts an excellent support team including 3 ANP's, 5 practice nurses, 2 of which are prescribers, 2 HCAs and a Paramedic. They have put a lot of work into streamlining administration for the GPs and are always looking at further ways to improve their service and the workloads of their team. Highly skilled admin team; efficient and paper light.
- Circa £76,000 - £80,000 negotiable plus pension
- Partnership opportunity available
- Established teaching practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators
- Modern purpose-built premises
- Up to 8 sessions per week (Flexible)
- You will receive your own, spacious consultation room
- Very reasonable patient numbers; circa 12 - 13 face to face per day
- Low home visits
- Partnership opportunity
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues and out of work socialising
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Excellent financial package
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!