Join this Training practice in a lovely semi-rural area near Thirsk, York and Richmond. The team are exceptional. They are delivering some of the best patient care in the area and are working on delivering a new innovative offering combining secondary and primary care services under one roof There will even be a focus on outdoor activities and other exceptional unique patient offerings which will, serve a semi-rural community well. This will be all over the media and will be a great place to be seen to work.
Lower than average patints numbers and rare home visits. Beautiful town and lovely location with excellent patient groups. Yon will enjoy delivering care and treating a rich diverse range of patient conditions with no 2 days alike. All professional fees paid, e.g. BMA, GMC as well as indemnity cover.
Salary - circa £90, 000 (pro-rata) - paid CPD session + 6 weeks leave
Location - Thirsk near Richmond - beautiful area
Your role -
- Job share opportunity - Salaried GP
- Between 4-8 sessions available
- 15-minute appointments; low consultation numbers
- Next to no home visits
- Dedicated admin time
- Mentoring; a team which will help you accelerate your career and hugely upskill your clinical and non-clinical skills
The surgery -
- Excellent and second to none clinically and administratively
- State of the art technology
- Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team
- Fantastic support in place including training and mentoring
- Be paid to develop as a GP trainer or GPwSI
- Excellent non-clinical management and an exceptional Clinical /Partner team
- Be part of an exciting innovative service proposition
The benefits -
- Circa £10,000 per session- paid CPD
- All professional fees paid - BMA, GMC , Indemnity
- Agenda for Change contract - therefore minimum of 6 weeks' annual leave- maybe more dependent on length of service
- NHS pension
- Sponsored to become a GP trainer or GPwSI
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!