A rare opportunity to join this exceptional Training practice in a lovely area outside of Darlington. Join a team which feels like a strong group of friends or even a family. This practice is CQC Outstanding and is a Training practice. Staff development is second to none, and the practice is known as a trailblazer in the local region. 15-minute appointments and next to no home visits. You are supported by an excellent Care Navigation Team and some of the very best clinicians on the Region. Lovely patient demographics. Opportunity to take on additional projects outside of your working hours for PCN and receive additional income. Opportunity to become permanent at end of maternity cover.
Salary - £90,000 (pro-rata) + indemnity + 7 weeks leave + BMA contract
Location - Darlington- beautiful area
Your role -
- 12-month fixed term, maternity leave cover - Salaried GP
- Between 4-8 sessions available
- 15-minute appointments; low consultation numbers
- Next to no home visits
- Dedicated admin time
- Mentoring; a team which will help you accelerate your career and hugely upskill your clinical and non-clinical skills
The surgery -
- Modern premises
- Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team
- Fantastic support in place both clinical and administrative
- Excellent non-clinical management and an exceptional Clinical /Partner team
- Working with some of the most exceptional clinical minds and teams in the area
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session
- Agenda for Change contract - therefore minimum of 6 weeks' annual leave- maybe more dependent on length of service
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!