Fixed Term GP
Fixed term GP role, Rochdale Greater Manchester, circa £72,000 FTE, 13 min consultations
A new opening now exists to work as a Salaried GP on a fixed term contract (6-12 months) in a friendly and supportive surgery with an appreciative and engaging patient population.
Working within a well organised practice with clear communication and a very well-managed workload, you will enjoy excellent patient continuity and have the conditions to achieve high-quality patient outcomes.
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Fixed term contract
- Excellent surgery environment and facilities
- On-site parking
- 13 min. consultations available
- No extended hours required
- Very light home visit requirement
- Excellent admin coding team to help reduce administrative tasks and allow more time with patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs