Salaried GP Job, Near Burnham-on-Sea
3 days left
- Contract Type
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a forward thinking, tight knit practice. The surgery has been extremely pro-active in recent years in tackling the ever-increasing pressures that General Practice presents. They have a built a strong team of GPs as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedics, which allows them to keep workloads manageable and sustainable for staff. They are now looking to bring on board a new GP, and can offer a high level of flexibility, and an environment in which you can grow and develop clinical interests over the coming years.
Conveniently located near Burnham-on-Sea, with on-site parking and easy access from Bridgwater and Weston-Super-Mare
- Well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £83,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Near Burnham-on-Sea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly