The Lakes Medical Centre is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic & motivated GP to join our friendly and successful practice team. We practise from purpose built premises in Swinton with easy access to Manchester city centre and the North West motorway network.
CQC inspection in February 2019 rated as 'Good' in all areas.
We are actively involved with the forward thinking Salford CCG which has recently received an outstanding rating. We are fully supported by an extended multidisciplinary team including Clinical Pharmacists, paper light and totally committed to patient care.
- GMS Practice with 10000 patients
- 5 Partners & 1 Salaried GP
- 3 Practice nurses, 1 ANP and 1 Assistant Practitioner
- Excellent Administrative & Nursing Team
- Emis, Docman, Digital dictation, GP Team net intranet
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner and FY2 training practice
- High QOF achieving practice
- Excellent working relationship with 3 other practices in the Primary Care Network
We can offer:
- Very supportive clinical and administrative team
- Opportunities for the development of special interests
- 6 weeks’ annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Highly competitive salary - £9500 + /per session (depending on experience)
- Medical Defence fees paid
- NHS Pension
- Opportunities for future partnership
6 sessions per week (Negotiable)
Informal visits welcomed
Closing date for application: 11th of November 2019
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly