Salaried GP Role, St Helens - Merseyside
4-6 session Salaried GP St Helens, Merseyside, training practice circa £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover.
An exciting new career opportunity to work in a friendly training practice with an excellent reputation is now available in St Helens. The surgery has a great team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists. The surgery has a progressive and forward-thinking approach towards change and development within the NHS and is very supportive of special interest clinics. The practice also has an excellent management structure to ensure the practice is well run, utilises workflow optimisation to minimise clerical tasks and has systems in place to provide well-managed, sustainable workloads.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Excellent Nursing team (inc. Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
- EMIS Web practice software
- Low home visits required within the role
- Well managed patient consultation workload
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week's study leave FTE
- NHS Pension
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, St Helens - Merseyside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly