Salaried GP, Rotherham Area
We are recruiting a salaried GP for a highly-regarded, CQC rated Outstanding GP practice in Rotherham. You will receive unrivalled support from a highly experienced diverse team of clinicians. The level of support and team atmosphere differentiates this practice from many others. You'll enjoy working in a friendly environment with an emphasis on creating strong social ties. Open-mindedness, acceptance of others and a prevailing entrepreneurial spirit, means there is a chance to see your ideas come to fruition. You'll benefit from good patient numbers, and a fantastic Admin Management and MDT allowing you to do your job, whilst taking some of the constraints and pressures away. You will be given every opportunity to develop a Special Interest and to actively participate and represent the practice at CCG, LMC, Federation and PCN level.
£9,250 per session + Indemnity
- Rotherham area
- CQC rated Outstanding and high QOF achieving
- Excellent working relationship with other local practices and the wider healthcare team
- First-rate admin team; remove a lot of responsibility allowing GPs to focus on clinical duties
- Strong links with the community; a team that listen to their patients
- Friendly, cohesive GP practice
- Strong long-standing GP team, supported by diverse, multidisciplinary team
- Reputation for developing individuals to take on specialist skills and interest.
- Extremely well led and recognised Regionally as pioneering.
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Realistic number of appointments per session; very low call-out numbers
- Happy to hear from a GP with specific area of interest, or to help develop them
- The chance to develop areas of interest
- Teaching and training opportunities
- Competitive financial package
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' leave + 1-week study-leave
- Protected learning and development time
- Career progression; based on your areas of expertise and interest
- Newly Qualified GP considered and Tier 2 applicants welcome
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!