Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Part Time
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and positive individual to join a clinical team as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, based in Doncaster. This is a part time role over 25.5 hours per week.
You will be an autonomous practitioner working independently and in conjunction with other health care professionals. Minor injury and illness qualification essential and the ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- The Practice are looking for an ANP to join their existing team
- The role is part time 22.5 hours per week
- The successful candidate must be a Prescriber and have the Masters qualification
- The list size of the practice is 18,000 patients
- The Practice has staff parking and is 5 minutes' walk from the train station
- The Practice is open 8-6.30 Pm Monday to Friday and 9-12PM on a Saturday - by appointment only
- 5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Work professionally even when under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Supportive, empathetic and holistic in approach
- You will be a Registered Nurse with the NMC
- You will possess the right to work in the UK
- You hold the Masters Qualification
- Experience of working in General Practice essential
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Interested in to look over other roles? Please click here for more General Practice Jobs