Salaried GP Role, North Oxfordshire
Salaried GP, North Oxfordshire, Up to £85,000 FTE
Prospect health are delighted to be working on an excellent opportunity to work in a well organised and high achieving practice. GP's see around 30 consultations a day with very low home visits. They have excellent QOF scores and a good CQC report recently. There is comprehensive clinical and clerical support in place resulting in minimal paperwork and they have secretaries who deal with dictations, e-referrals and note summarising.
- 4-8 Sessions Available
- Manageable workload of 16 AM and 14 PM consultations per session
- £85,000 per year FTE
- Indemnity costs covered
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Extensive clinical and clerical support in place resulting in well managed workload
- 6 weeks Annual Leave and 1 week CPD support
- Emis Web
- High QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs