Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Milton Keynes
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work in an innovative and supportive practice for 16 hours per week. This role is with one of the leading providers of primary care. You will work alongside likeminded nurses and be supported by a clinical team.
- The Practice are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their existing team for 16 hours per week
- You will be an autonomous practitioner working independently and in conjunction with other health care professionals
- Minor injury and illness qualification essential and the ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- Staff parking available onsite and the surgery is served by bus route 1 within 3 minutes' walk
- You will work alongside qualified nurses and Healthcare assistants
- The Practice uses System One
- You will receive a number of staff benefits including NHS pension and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Work professionally even when under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- You will be a Registered Nurse with the NMC
- You will possess the right to work in the UK
- Experience of working in General Practice is essential
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs