Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Near Weymouth
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and positive individual to join a clinical team as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to take over from the current ANP who is retiring. The practice have 18,000 patients who you will provide reactive and proactive care to. The practice is supportive and has a great team in place for you to work alongside.
- The Practice are looking for an Adavnced Nurse Practitioner to join their existing team to take over from their current ANP who is retiring
- The role is flexible with hours from a minimum of 20 up to full time
- The successful candidate must be a Prescriber, the Master's qualification would be advantageous
- The list size of the practice is 18,000 patients
- There are 10 GP Partners, 5 Nurse Practitioners, 6 Practices Nurses (all the Nurses are very good and have a wide variety of specialisms) They also have a Clinical Services Manager who is one of the NPs). They have 4 HCAs and they have a Paramedic
- The Practice use System
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Work professionally even when under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Supportive, empathetic and holistic in approach
- You will be a Registered Nurse with the NMC
- You will possess the right to work in the UK
- You hold the Prescribing qualification
- Experience of working in General Practice essential
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs