Salaried GP - 6-8 Sessions
6-8 session Salaried GP, Banbury Area, up to £76,000 (8 Session FTE)
Please read on to discover more about an opportunity to join an excellent surgery in the Banbury are who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP due to an upcoming retirement. A new GP would be joining a close knit team where the GP's are well supported by a highly trained clinical support team and excellent management team. The surgery boasts excellent levels of staff retention due to the pleasant, supportive working environment in place. There would be opportunities to develop interest areas if desired and the GP's enjoy a well-managed workload with very low home visits and no duty doctor responsibilities.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation. Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built surgery building
- Onsite Parking
- Practice population circa 7,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Highly skilled clinical support team
- Excellent clerical support team and management team
- Work load of average 15 face to face consultations per session, plus 4 calls
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Rare home visits
- No duty doctor
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Contract
- Up to £9,500 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call a member of our team in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs