Salaried GP Role, Hull
This is a unique chance to work as a Salaried GP with a highly organised and forward thinking surgery, for a flexible number of sessions. The practice has worked hard to reduce GP admin and workload by building a large and established team of clinical and clerical staff. You will enjoy great flexibility in working hours and working days, as well as the time and funding to pursue special clinical interest areas.
If this does sound of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
Hull, East Yorkshire
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Varied patient list with a well-managed workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including ANPs, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Offering 4-9 salaried sessions (8 clinical and 1 admin/DPD session per week), with flexibility on start/finish timings and working days.
- Workflow optimisation schemes in place - lots of admin support
- Little home visits (usually 1-2 per day)
- SystmOne operating system
- Up to £87,000 per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs