Salaried GP Job, Weston-Super-Mare
- Contract Type
Salaried GP Job- Weston-Super-Mare (£72,000 - £75,600 per year)
This is an excellent chance to join an efficient and forward thinking Weston based surgery on a permanent Salaried basis. This Training practice are undergoing an exciting period of change and would be offering the chance to pursue clinical interest areas, as well as a healthy workload and flexible working timings. You would be working with a well-staffed administrative and secretarial team, as well as a clinical team including ANPs, Paramedics, Nurses and HCAs.
Located on the North side of Weston-Super-Mare within commutable distance of Bristol and just off the M5, with ample on-site parking provided.
- Experienced team of GPs, as well as ANPs, Paramedics and Nurses
- Strong admin team, meaning low admin and a healthy GP workload
- Offering 4-8 sessions.
- Optional view to Partnership available, if desired
- Successful GP Training Practice
- £72,000 - £75,600 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs