Salaried GP - Training Practice
- Contract Type
Salaried GP job in a Training Practice, Bedfordshire up to £88,000 per annum
A forward thinking, large practice with an excellent reputation is seeking a salaried General Practitioner in the Bedford area. Commutable from both Bedford and Letchworth Garden City. They strive to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions.
Offering anywhere between 4 - 8 sessions per week along with a view to partnership if desired. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
- Training & dispensing practice, allowing GP's to get involved with training and development
- Vastly experienced practice manager with a large, knowledgeable clerical team
- MSC in palliative care - providing fantastic palliative care services
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality patient care
- Very large multi-disciplinary team at your disposal alongside a team of patient liaison officers
- Manageable workload - 16 patients per session on average (including phone calls)
- Very low number of home visits - circa 1-2 per week (most home visits covered by prescribing nurse)
- Comprehensive and highly trained clinical support team including ANP's, Paramedics and prescribing nurses
- Excellent workflow optimisation team including clinical coders and scanners
- SystmOne operating system
- Flexible working conditions
- From £10,000 - £11,000 per session per annum dependent on experience
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 Week CDP support & protected learning development
- Support for development of special interests
- Partnership option in medium term
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs