Partner GP Position, Scunthorpe
Partner GP position in Scunthorpe circa £180,000 per annum FTE 8 sessions
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or more experienced GP looking to further their career and join a high achieving, long established Training Practice in Scunthorpe. There is an incredibly friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where GP's would be offered the opportunity to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics.
This surgery prides itself on providing a friendly service, where there is continuity of care and appointment capacity. There is an optional view to partnership for the right candidate.
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
- Full parity from the on set
- Property owning partnership so a GP Partner will need to buy-in
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Workflow optimisation schemes in place - lots of admin support
- Manageable workload lower than average consultations per session
- Little home visits (usually 1-2 per day)
- SystmOne operating system
- Circa £180,000 per annum on full parity
- NHS Pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs