Salaried GP Opportunity, Wimbledon
4-8 Session Salaried GP, Wimbledon Area, Circa £75,000 (8 Session FTE)
Keep reading to discover more about a superb surgery who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join an already extremely strong team of Partners and Salaried GP's. This role is at a highly respected, well established and high achieving training practice. The GP's at this surgery benefit from an extremely well organised practice with extensive support teams both clinically and on the administrative side of the business. The Partners are dedicated to the development of their staff, with GP's offered lots of support to develop interest areas. The surgery already runs a number of specialist clinics. The role is ideal for GP's of any experience with newly qualified GP's having the option of mentorship from the Partners. There is a very close knit team in place with the GP's having daily catch ups. The practice itself is housed in a fantastic, modern, purpose built facility with on-site parking.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation. Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern, purpose built practice
- On-site Parking
- Practice population circa 30,000
- Managed by a large number of Partners and Salaried GP's
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Training practice with opportunity to get involved in teaching and training
- Potential of sponsoring GP's through specialist interest training
- Possibility of mentorship from Partners for newly qualified GP's
- Highly skilled clinical support team including ANP's, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, Physician Associates and HCA's
- Excellent practice management and clerical support team in place
- Work load of average 14 face to face consultations per session, 5 calls per day
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Average 1 visit a day, some days 0
- Practice uses Emis Web
- PMS Contract
- Up to circa £75,000 per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Opportunity, Wimbledon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly