Clinical Lead, Rugby
An outstanding opportunity to work with a visionary and progressive surgery in Rugby as a clinical lead. The role offers the time, support and flexibility required to address both clinical and non-clinical work and can offer any prospective GP a genuine opportunity to work with a surgery intent on improving the quality of care delivered in the area.
Salary - £90,000 - £100,000 + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave
Location - Rugby
- 6 to 8 Sessions available
- Mix of clinical and non-clinical management
- Up to 2 sessions per week non-clinical
- Manageable workloads, with further support available
- Play a pivotal role in the continued delivery of outstanding care
- Forge how the surgery moves forward.
- Excellent financial package £90,000 - £100,000
- Comparable to that of a GP Partner without the burdens
- + NHS pension
- Opportunity for portfolio career
- 7 Weeks Leave
- Amazing purpose-built premises
- Advanced administration management & workflow
- GPs will only deal with relevant, actionable admin
- Excellent clinical support in place7
- The surgery offer weekly collaborative meetings
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!