Salaried GP Job, Burnham on Sea
Are you looking for a Salaried GP job conveniently located between Weston-super-Mare and Bridgwater? The practice is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated GP who is interested in the development and implementation of innovative new models of primary care. You will be working in modern premises with excellent facilities. The practice has a great clinical support team in place including experienced and knowledgeable GPs. The workload is manageable as well, with a low number of home visits each week. The practice is very supportive of specialist interests and encourages their GPs to develop an area of interest and utilise it within the practice.
- Up to 8 sessions a week available (full and part-time considered)
- Medium patient list size of approximately 12,500 patients, with a great clinical support team in place
- Manageable workload with a low number of home visits each week
- Larger modern purpose built premises providing a fantastic working environment
- Specialist interests are strongly encouraged and fully supported
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- £10,000 plus per session, dependent on experience and interests
- Annual practice performance related bonus
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850423.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs