GP Job, Central Coast, Australia
GP job in Central Coast with big salary, support with medical licensing and VISA
Are you a GP looking for something new? Join us on the Central Coast and change your life for the better.
The Central Coast is positioned halfway between Sydney and Newcastle which makes it the perfect place for accessing both cities. With a coastline that stretches for 81 kilometres, there are some spectacular beachside locations and houses for you to appreciate and enjoy.
We are working with a reputable general practice group consisting of four medical centres with vacancies available in all of their sites on the Central Coast. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an established mixed billing practice with minimal after-hours commitment and full time nursing support.
- Outstanding salaries based on Medicare billings, you can usually expect the rough equivalent of between £150k and £220k
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Variety of allied health & specialists onsite: pathology, psychologists, dietitian, podiatrist, hearing services, physios, dentist, pharmacy, ENTs, orthopaedic surgeons, Geriatrician, Paediatrician, Pain clinic etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered throughout the documentation process
- VISA nomination available
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE one of the following:
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take around 9 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please ring us on 01423 813451 if you're in the UK or 02 9098 4356 if you're in Australia. Alternatively, submit your CV using the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch with you.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8:00pm & Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs