Salaried GP Job, Chelmsford
Salaried GP Opportunity, Chelmsford Area, up to £90,000 FTE, 4-8 Sessions
Please read on to find out more about an excellent surgery seeking a new Salaried GP. There is extensive clerical and clinical support in place resulting in a well organised surgery and well managed workload. This is a very innovative surgery and is always looking to implement new ideas which will improve conditions for their GP's. They are keen to promote a genuine work/life balance and can offer flexible session start and finish times.
- Offering 4-8 sessions
- Up to £90,000 salary
- Indemnity covered in full
- Other benefits
- Manageable workload of 17 total face to face consultations per session
- 1-2 home visits per day
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Looking to become a training practice
- Use Systm One Operating system
- High QOF scores
- Opportunities for development of interest areas and more
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs