Salaried GP Role, Ipswich
Salaried GP role in a Training Practice, Ipswich up to £80,000 FTE
A forward thinking training practice with an excellent reputation is seeking a salaried GP in Ipswich. A long established partnership operating in a purpose built surgery that strives to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine, while the traditional values of being a family doctor are retained against a background of a modern progressive medical practice.
Offering between 4-8 sessions per week along with a view to Partnership if desired. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP or GP Partner alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.
If this does sound of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Flexible working conditions for the candidate in question
- Exceptionally high QoF and CQC scores
- Manageable workload with fewer than average consultations per session
- Low to no home visits (usually 1-2 per week)
- From £9,000 - £10,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics and get involved with research
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs