Salaried GP Job - Handsworth Wood area (£72,000 per year)Summary
An excellent opportunity to join an already well-staffed and well-regarded surgery in the role of Salaried GP. You would enjoy huge scope for clinical development and flexibility of working, given the highly efficient set-up. The practice has made great strides in reducing GP workload and administration, to meet the needs of General Practice over the coming years. In addition, you would be joining a diverse multi-disciplinary team, including Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses. Location
Located in the Handsworth Wood area, within easy reach of central Birmingham, as well as West Bromwich and Walsall. On-site parking provided. Key Information
- Stable patient list with a well-managed workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with flexibility on start/finish timings and working days.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- Dedicated, blocked admin time within sessions, to ensure these do not over-run
- List size of just over 20,000 patients
What Happens Next?
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs