Salaried GP, Newark
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or more experienced GP looking to further their career and join a high achieving, long established Training Practice in Newark. There is a friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where GP's would be offered the opportunity to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics.
This surgery boasts a very capable nursing team and all clinicians are supported by an established, efficient and friendly administration team. There is also an opportunity linking, if desired, salaried work to the developments at Newark Hospital: GP extended access scheme, Urgent Care centre work, Rehabilitation & Recovery beds support, CCG clinical lead options.
- Dispensing practice meaning they are a high earning practice
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload
- Little home visits (usually 1-2 per day)
- SystmOne operating system
- From £10,000 - £10,500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs