Remote GP | Digital Healthcare | Online Consultations
Remote GP | Digital Health | Online Consultations
UK Wide - Home Based
£85,000 - £100,000 (full time equivalent) plus laptop, private insurance, share, indemnity, annual leave and pension
Full or Part Time hours - (flexible working)
Compass Associates are proud to be working in partnership with a leading digital healthcare provider. They have a global presence and are on a mission to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. The company is well-established throughout London and have recently opened services in Birmingham and have big plans to further expand in major cities throughout the UK. They have a team of experienced scientists, engineers and doctors who have developed an AI system, combining many of the latest advances in machine learning that can interpret the symptoms you enter and identify related risk factors. Following this, registered patients have the choice of an online consultation or face to face consultation with a qualified GP for a diagnosis.
Founded with a single purpose, our client aims to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of everyone on earth. The company values, behaviours and the way they work all flow from this, to work towards delivering the core purpose. Our client has big dreams, they strive to be brilliant and they seek the same in their employees. Creativity, Tenacity, Positivity and Compassion are key attributes which have formed the make of the organisation.
Due to rapid growth they are now seeking GP’s to work remotely providing online consultations to both registered NHS and private patients. For this role you will have the opportunity to work from home or a location of your choosing and the ability pick and choose your own hours (minimum of 10 hours per week). They do also offer full time contracts for GP’s who are interested in making the move completely into digital healthcare.
What can you expect?
- Flexibility of deciding when and where to work (these will be set hours and set days each week) with either a full time or part time permanent contract
- Comprehensive onboarding and training process with regular contract and support provided from your dedicated Account Manager
- NO ADMIN - Your notes, referrals and prescriptions will be typed automatically from the use of the video and audio recognition system built into the companies bespoke system
- Full access to patients medical records
As the company is still in its infancy there is plenty of opportunity for progression and personal development. As the organisation grows and expands into new areas there will be an opportunity to move into a management/supervisor role heading up areas by location and/or specialism. This role would be fantastic for a GP who is career minded and looking to get involved in the future of healthcare.
- GMC registered with a licence to practice
- To be on an NHS performers list
- Full medical indemnity cover
- The ability to pick and choose your own hours
- Generous pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
Compass Associates LTD are acting as a recruitment consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Laura Bloomfield direct on 0161 667 6797. Alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org